Budapest has an active after-work scene for business networking. Yet, a positive spirit and some fresh air from the North will come again. Moreover, we have a strong suspicion that only a few of you have ever tasted drinks and real Finnish traditional delicatessen as reindeer and salmon by Master Chef Tommi Simpanen from Finland except those who attended our events in the previous years.
Therefore, we are happy to invite you and your partner(s) to the
Business Poro 2012 - event
- Time: Thursday, 24th May 2012, 18.00-21.00
- Place: Café Instant, Budapest VI., Nagymező u. 38.
- 18.00 - Registration
- 18.30 - Welcome words by Mr. Jari Vilen, Ambassador of Finland and Mr. Mertsi Lindfors, Chairman of the Finnish Trade Guild
- 18.45 - Buffet Networking Dinner with Finnish Specialities and Drinks
- 19.30 - Tombola
- 20.00 - Surprise: Sounds Beyond the Clouds, volume 2.
Please feel free to download our invitation letter in PDF format from this link.
Fee: members 2500 HUF, others 3500 HUF
You are kindly invited to register for the event: email@example.com
Please state your name and organisation in the email, thank you!
For further inquires please contact Mertsi Lindfors on +36 30 6273771 or Risto Junttila on +36 30 9342686.